How do I Return My Rental Textbooks? Winter 2020 Semester
FREE Rental Return Labels Have Been Sent
We've sent you a pre-paid return label to return your winter semester 2020 rental textbooks to the BYU Store and extended the rental return deadline. Here's how it works:
1. You were sent a UPS return shipping label to your email inbox from email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Package your rental textbooks in an appropriate shipping container.
3. Print your return label (sent to you in a separate email) and tape label to the return package.
4. Drop off the return package at the closest UPS store or UPS service center (find a location here: The UPS Store)
5. All rental books must be received at the BYU Store by May 31, 2020 so give yourself time (deadline extended from April 30 to May 31).
Drop off rental books in the store in person?
Of course you can. You are not required to return your books through a shipping carrier. You can still come to the 3rd floor customer service desk in person. Check here for current modified hours: BYU Store Hours
Didn't see the email with the FREE label?
Contact us at email@example.com
Call 1-(801) 422-2400
We're here to help!
More information regarding winter 2020 semester Textbook Rentals
Since many BYU students are no longer living near BYU campus we want to facilitate your winter semester rental book return. A pre-paid return label will be sent via email for all BYU Store winter 2020 rental returns and the rental return deadline has been extended from April 30 to May 31 (this applies to winter semester 2020 only). Any rental books not returned by May 31 will be billed to your student financial account. For all other rental terms, please refer to your original rental agreement.
*Do not return other books or items using the pre-paid return label. Only return winter semester 2020 rental books using the pre-paid return label. Any non-rental items returned with the return label may be discarded without credit.
Sell-back your non-rental books?
Beginning April 16, 2020, BYU Store will offer everyday sell-back. Bring your used textbooks to the 3rd floor customer service desk for everyday sell-back any day beginning April 16, 2020. Everyday sell-back will be in person only (no remote sell-back) and continue indefinitely.